Monday, April 13, 2009

I (the husband) LOVE pregnancy aversions!

We all know that as spring approaches, one of the best desserts is Banana Pudding Trifle (banana pudding, vanilla wafers, coolwhip, bananas, etc). We also know, well I do anyway that Meg makes some of the best there is!!! Well how about this: she made some for a party Saturday. Because it was cold and rainy, guests went for the comfort food (brownies, cakes, etc), the banana pudding is usually the first thing gone if its warm outside cause it is light and fluffy and summery.

So not much was eaten there, and to my benefit Megan wants NOTHING to do with the LEFTOEVERS...is she insane?!? :) Nope juuuuust pregnant... and boy am I pleased about it.
So, I've had Banana Trifle at/before/after every meal! LIFE IS GOOD :)

No comments:

Post a Comment