Friday, March 27, 2009

Hello SMALL CHILD!!!!!!


Check out the most recent pics....
En route to Salt Lake City, Utah for a wedding (where I, Jimmy Skiied in the Big Awesome Utah mountains) we stopped by Annapolis to get this ultrasound done. It was quite cool... as you can see the little INDIVIDUAL has a considerable amount of room to squirm and as I've been saying "FLAIL"... Meg promptly corrects me... "I don't think she/he is "flailing", but I persist.

It is strange because for the last few weeks prior to this photo, Meg's only complaint was "I don't feel pregnant!" in fact, I feel better than I've felt in a long time. "Is there really something in me?"

So you can imagine our excitement/surprise when this totally formed human being was sitting there having a good old time! And like a good Frith descendant the child, though squirming, and not paying attention, did a quarter turn at the last and struck the pose you see above!

Alas... we're pleased. Everything seems to being going fine, and we have made this all public info now.

One AMAZING fact that I was reading (pray NOW for this) is that our kid will undergo MORE CHANGES in his/her life from week 10-13 than ever again in its life... so if you're gonna pray for someone... do it when they are between 10 and 13 weeks old and you are likely to get the most bang for your buck.



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susie BurnettMarch 31, 2009

    What a blessing for you two! The pics are amazing to me as we didn't have that kind of technology "back in the day" when ya'll were "flailing"! Nope, you got ONE ultrasound and it was much further along and you couldn't see near as much. Seriously, you are always in my prayers and now I'm including Baby Garrity too. Love you all three!! Susie

    ReplyDelete