Tuesday, June 9, 2009

What's he going to be like?

So I often wonder..."what is our little guy gonna be like?" It almost hurts my brain to speculate, because personalities are such complex phenomena. Just think, we probably all know someone we think has an excellent personality, and we may be prone to think, I want my kid to be like ______, trouble is, our kid will not be like _______, rather he'll be like himself, and even if I want him to be like another, he won't be, and that wouldn't make sense anyway.

But being given to the temptation to want to know, and knowing that literally only our God knows our son at this point, we can only speculate and/or play fun games with fun spreadsheets that random people anonymously generated. Try it here!

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousJune 16, 2009

    No worries ... it's incredible when the baby's here you'll catch yourself saying .... "ah I did that ... or Mom said I was like that" :) but there will also be other things (behavior) that you have no clue ... makes it fun to watch ....Annie (again, now I have more time commenting on blog :) ...

    ReplyDelete